Here are the position(s) currently available at Motivating Marketing. If any interest you, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered, please make sure to include your C.V. / Resume and also a link to your online portfolio or links to examples of your work.
WordPress web designer/developer
Needed for occasional work and would suit freelancers who would like additional work on top of your own clients. Long time current developer is moving on and a new developer is needed to fill the role.
Interested applicants will agree to work to approved deadlines, be open and communicative and be available occasionally to deal with hosting issues within a reasonable time period (usually within work hours).
- Located in Australia. (Melbourne preferably but can be flexible)
- At least 2 years experience with WordPress
- Knowledge on building/customising WordPress themes using Child/Parent themes
- Design and build user interfaces based on best practices
- Knowledge of User Experience
- SEO for building good pages that follow best practice
- Site speed optimisation
- Ability to install Google Analytics, Facebook Pixels and implement CAPI
- Site management with ManageWP for remote management of multiple WordPress sites.
- Server Management with cPanel and WHM
- Advanced Custom fields
- Contact Form 7
- PayPal integration
Additional and preferred
Knowledge to update Divi sites.
Open to discussion as long as it falls within given client budgets.