We are excited to work with RMIT to present to your opportunities to broaden your digital marketing knowledge.
Learn strategies and best practices for using social media in your marketing communications. Social media is more than sharing photos with friends and family; businesses are now successfully using this medium to communicate, provide customer support, and gain leads and brand advocates in a redefined landscape. Learn how to integrate social media as a working component of your marketing strategy. By the end of this course you will understand the key requirements for successful social media communications, with the option to push further into research and development outside of class.
- Social Media Platforms
- Business Case
- Strategies: setting the reference points for your activity
- Audience and Spaces: creating personas to get closer to the audience
- Research and scoping the media relevant to your area
- Writing for Social Media
- Social Media Tools
- Analytics and evaluation processes
This is an introductory course for businesses wishing to learn how to integrate social media techniques into a wider communication plan. If you are looking to push your business ideas further, boost output, services or reputation, then this course will teach you how using social media. This course may also benefit individuals that work in related areas and are wishing to update their skills.
This course is constructed as a co-creative experience presented via a program of workshops, hands on activity, reflection and discussion. On completion you will walk out with a Social Media Strategy Document that will focus and summarise your continuing business strategy and use of social media. You will have an understanding of the importance of an integrated social media plan, key metrics, and honing your business communications.
Participants will be awarded an RMIT Statement of Participation.
Where: RMIT Melbourne – City Campus
- “Being a social media novice, I felt like a fish out of water at the start. However, Marina is a very engaging speaker. I will take away a very much enhanced knowledge of social media marketing.”
- “Marina was engaging, has a wealth of knowledge of social media platforms and ‘how to start’ your campaign.”
- “Marina was wonderful, very insightful and engaging. Thank you.”
- “Great tools to work with. Obviously very practical & hands-on experience. While I am aufait in social media, I still found it very valuable. Keen to do more!”
- “Easy to follow, learnt so much. Marina you are delightful.”
- Marina is lovely and positive; her down-to-earth and good-natured approach makes an intimidating subject fun to approach & do.”
- “The course provided a logical perspective on social marketing. It has definitely motivated me to look at my social media program and be more proactive.”
|19th November, 2019||2 evening sessions||RMIT City Campus, Building 96||No||$660|
|3rd December, 2019||2 evening sessions||RMIT, Building 96 ( 23-27 Cardigan Street, Carlton )||Yes||$660|
|4th February, 2020||2 evening sessions||RMIT, Building 96 ( 23-27 Cardigan Street, Carlton )||Yes||$680|